11301 110th Ter. #1 Largo, FL 33778
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1350
- Address: 11301 110th Ter
- County: Pinellas
- City: Largo
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33778
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1100
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex with 1100 sqft. of living space
11301 110th Ter #1 Largo, FL 33778
- There is a $25 monthly lawn service fee.
- 3 Bed/2 Bath DUPLEX in Largo with 1100 sqft. of living space
- Fenced Yard is great for entertaining family and friends.
- Storage Shed with Electric makes a perfect workshop and keeps all of your toys and gadgets organized.
- LED Lighting Throughout and Updated Efficient Windows helps keep that electric bill down!
- Carpet helps keep the noise down and is so comfy on your feet!
- Tons of Natural Light to brighten your day.
- Kitchen Appliances include glass flat-top stove, fridge, and dishwasher.
- Plenty of Cabinet and Counter Space for the chef!
- Master Bedroom with full bath for privacy.
- Master Bathroom features huge stand-in shower.
- Pantry and Linen Closets to store all of your essentials.
- Florida Sun Room with built-in shelves is a cozy spot with endless possibilities!
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Laundry Room with shelves for extra storage.
- Washer and Dryer Connections Included, of course!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Fuguitt Elementary, Osceola Middle, and Seminole HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)