12419 Berkeley Square Dr. Tampa, FL 33626
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 6 days
- Rent: $1550
- Address: 12419 Berkeley Square Dr
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33626
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1152
2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhome with 1152 sqft. of living space
12419 Berkeley Square Dr., Tampa, FL 33626
- 2 Bed 1.5 Baths Townhome in Westchase with 1152 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home! The mature landscaping is so inviting.
- Screened Patio with storage.
- Community Pool and Tennis Courts
- WATER, SEWER, and TRASH INCLUDED! One less bill to worry about.
- Kitchen Appliances include dishwasher, glass top stove, and side by side fridge.
- Pass-Through Window between kitchen and living room is great for entertaining!
- Tile Floors where you need them are so easy to maintain.
- Carpet in Bedrooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet.
- Half Bath Downstairs is perfect when entertaining family and friends.
- Master Bedroom with his and hers closets.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat for year-round comfort.
- Washer and Dryer is included!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- One small pet is permitted for this unit.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Lowry Elementary, Davidsen Middle, and Alonso HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)