1251 Caladesi Dr. Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 9 days
- Rent: $3450
- Address: 1251 Caladesi Dr.
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33544
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 3670
5 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Pool Home in Wesley Chapel with 3670 sqft. of living space
1251 Caladesi Dr. Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
- Rent includes monthly lawn & pool service.
- 5 Bed/2.5 Bath Pool Home in Wesley Chapel with 3670 sqft. of living space
- WE ARE ANTICIPATING THE HOME TO BE AVAILABLE 12/7/2020, BUT THIS DATE COULD CHANGE. PLEASE CONTACT OUR LEASING AGENT TO SCHEDULE YOUR SHOWING TODAY @ 813-445-9225!! OWNER PURCHASED A NEW HOME THAT INCLUDED FURNITURE, SO FURNITURE IN PHOTOS IS AVAILABLE FOR RENT OR SALE. PLEASE ASK OUR LEASING AGENT FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO DISCUSS PAYMENT OPTIONS.
- Welcome Home to Northwood Community! Enjoy the amenities of the clubhouse, playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts, and community pool.
- Enclosed pool and spa, with outdoor kitchen is perfect for entertaining or relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Smart garage allows you to control it from the convenience of your phone, wherever you are.
- The grand entrance features double-glass leaded doors, high ceiling with gorgeous crystal chandelier, and dramatic staircase.
- Beautiful architectural accents can be found throughout, including crown molding, vaulted ceilings, and built-in insets.
- Hardwood flooring and custom tile is sure to accentuate your decor.
- Carpet adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet!
- Bonus room with a closet makes a great office or could be 6th bedroom.
- The gourmet kitchen features tons of cabinet space, granite counters, decorative backsplash, built-in desk, and kitchen island with room for seating.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include range, NEW French door smart refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave for the chef.
- Smart fridge with large touch screen will make your time in kitchen a lot more fun. (Check content of fridge with inbuilt camera from grocery store.)
- The den boasts a custom marble and stainless steel fireplace, with crystals, for those cozy family movie nights!
- Master suite has it all! Sitting area and custom design en suite bath, with walk-in shower, custom tile, dual sinks/vanities, granite counters, and garden tub.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Smart water softener is gentle on your clothes!
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- NEW Trane A/C unit with media filters for ultra clean aircomes with smart control feature so you can manage it from your phone .
- A Grade schools! Conveniently located between two best malls, with plethora of restaurants to choose from. 1.8miles from Wiregrass mall and 3 miles from Tampa premium outlet mall.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Denham Oaks Elementary, Dr. John Long Middle, and Wiregrass HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)