2410 E 148th Ave. Unit A Lutz, FL 33549
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $870
- Address: 2410 E 148th Ave.
- Unit A
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Lutz
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33549
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 950
Spacious 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Spacious Duplex with 950 sqft. of living space
2410 E 148th Ave. Unit A Lutz, FL 33559
- 1 Bed/1 Bath Duplex with spacious, open floor-plan in Lutz with 950 sqft. of living space
- Water, sewer, trash, and lawn service included in the rent!
- Fenced yard offers plenty of space for pets to roam.
- Covered front porch is perfect for rocking chairs, relaxing, and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Tile floors, are so easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet in the bedroom adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- Lots of natural light to brighten your day!
- Kitchen appliances include range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Plenty of cabinet and counter space for the chef!
- Large 12x16 den with a fireplace makes a cozy spot for movie nights or could be used as a 2nd bedroom.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- 7x12 Utility Room with Washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience. Monthy rent is $835 if you have your own W/D.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Small pets are welcome.
- Convenient to USF, AdventHealth, Moffit, and I-275 with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Mort Elementary, Buchanan Middle, and Freedom HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)