340 Summer Sails Valrico FL 33594
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1095.00
- Address: 340 Summer Sails
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Valrico
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33594
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1218
3 bed 2 bath 1 car garage home in Valrico with 1218 sqft of living space
340 Summer Sails Dr. Valrico,FL 33594
- 3 bed / 2 bath 1 car garage home in Valrico with 1218 sqft of living space
- Gas Appliances include the water heater and the range in the kitchen. Viva La Chef!
- 1 car garage keeps your toys and vehicles out of the sun and rain
- The shaded front yard and fenced back yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- Beautiful wood laminate floors look great, and perfect for singing in your socks Tom Cruise style!
- Walk in closets help keep your wardrobe organized
- Microwave heats it up fast!
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Dishwasher is soooo nice for quick clean up!
- Pantry for loading up on essentials
- Linen closet organizes your linens.
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer connections included of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=1210
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Nelson Elementary, Mulrennan Middle, and Durant HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)