4314 Knollpoint Dr Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1450.00
- Address: 4314 Knollpoint Dr
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33544
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 2100
4 Bed/2 Bath Wesley Chapel Home
4314 Knollpoint Dr. Weley Chapel, FL 33544
- 4 Bed/2 Bath Wesley Chapel Home with 2100 sq ft
- Just 5 minutes to I-75 and less than 5 min to Bruce B Downs!
- Gated community
- 2 Car Garage - keep your car out of the Florida sun! Plus room to stow all those holiday decorations
- Large back yard with covered patio
- Lovely front porch with dramatic columns and railing
- Ceramic tile throughout wet areas - easy clean up :)
- Enormous open kitchen - big enough for a dining set!
- Sleek stainless steel appliances
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Glass-top stove
- Built-in microwave
- Dishwasher & disposal of course :)
- Stunning granite counter tops - you chefs are really gonna love this kitchen
- Convenient computer nook in the kitchen
- In-suite master bath with double vanity, garden tub, stand up shower & premium fixtures
- HUGE master walk in closet - ladies, room for all your shoes ;)
- Washer & dryer included of course!
- Volume ceilings
- Window coverings
- Coat & linen closets
- Lighted ceiling fans throughout
- Window coverings
- A must see house, call us now!
How can I view the property?
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee is applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit Check required
Schools for this address?
Seven Oaks Elementary, John Long Middle, Wiregrass High (Subject to change.)
How do I get there?
You can view the Map below or follow theses directions.
- Head north on I-75 and take exit 279 toward Zepherhills
- Merge onto CR 54/Wesley Chapel Blvd
- Turn RT on Bruce B Downs
- Turn RT on Eagleston Blvd
- Turn LT on Anceint Oaks Blvd
- Turn LT on Knollpoint Dr.
- House will be on the LT
- 4314 Knollpoint Dr