7530 Sunshine Skyway Lane S. #215 St. Petersburg, FL 33711
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1750
- Address: 7530 Sunshine Skyway Lane
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33711
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1210
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo with Amazing Water Views of Tampa Bay!!
7530 Sunshine Skyway Ln. S Unit 215 St. Petersburg, FL 33711
- 2 Bed/2 Bath Condo in St. Petersburg with 1210 sqft. of living space
- Welcome home to your condo with spectacular landscaping and views of Tampa Bay!
- Enjoy the many amenities of Seapointe Terrace Community. Huge community pool, car-wash area, fishing pier with boating docks, clubhouse, and tennis
- Water, sewer, and trash is included in the rent!
- Assigned parking with carport helps to keep your vehicle out of the elements.
- Wall to wall and floor to ceiling windows along entier bay side of the condo. Enjoy the view from anywhere in the home!
- Diagonally installed ceramic tile is so easy to clean and maintain.
- The kitchen features oak wood cabinets, granite counters, and a decorative tile backsplash for the chef.
- Kitchen appliances include glass-top range, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Pantry and linen closet to store all of your essentials.
- Master bedroom has a full bath for privacy. *Bedroom set is included or can be removed.
- Relax on the covered balcony and enjoy the gorgeous views!
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Pets not to exceed 25 lbs.
- Convenient to I-275 and Beaches with shopping, groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Maximo Elementary, Bay Point Middle, and Lakewood HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)