9209 Dalwood Ct Tampa FL 33615
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $995.00
- Address: 9209 Dalwood Ct
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33615
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1158
3 Bed/2 Bath Town & County home with 1158 sqft
9209 Dalwood Ct Tampa, FL 33615
- ONE MONTH FREE SPECIAL!!!!
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa home with 1158 sqft of living space!!
- GREAT Town & Country location with the K-12 schools within 1 mile and tons of grocery shopping nearby including Walmart, Winn-Dixie & Sweetbay
- Citrus Park Mall, Veterans Expy, Intermantional Plaza & the airport all within 10 minutes.
- Sturdy block construction
- The newer AC unit with keep the house comfy and the power bill too!
- All tile means easy clean up and no carpet to worry about
- Volume ceilings and ceiling fans to keep things airy!
- Dining area off the kitchen for family meal time
- Spacious master bedroom with private bath
- Walk-in closet
- The second bath had been updated with new vanity, sink, counter and fixtures
- The dishwasher makes clean up fast and easy!
- New appliances to be installed upon move in
- HUGE utility room with shelving and washer dryer connecitons
- Good sized back yard for playing and
- New window blinds throughout
- Linen closet and kitchen pantry, plenty of room for all your stuff!
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a onetime pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason, no exceptions
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job unless transfering
• Credit Check required
• Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements
Schools for this address?
David Elementary, Davidsen Middle, Alonso High (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)