Tampa Property Management
7 Critical Mistakes Rental Property Owners Make: How To Avoid Them.
Dear Property Owner, are you:
- Frustrated because your Property is sitting VACANT -- for months -- and your Tampa Property Manager has no answers?
Being overcharged by Handymen, Plumbers, and Electricians?
- Sick and Tired of Dealing with Tenants?
My name is David Lowrey, and I am a real estate investor and owner of Stress Free Property Management here in Tampa Florida.
Over the last 16 years, I have managed over 1,873 houses, apartments and condos in the Tampa Bay area
Therefore, I have managed every type of rental from low income duplexes, to middle class single family homes, all the way up to ultra luxury executive mansions. Which means, I have experienced just about every conceivable problem (in property management) you can throw at someone, and I’ve managed to successfully get the job done.
Below, you'll see Common Mistakes the Rental Property Owners Make and How to Fix them. Also, if you choose to use my services, I offer some Performance Guarantees: **21 Day Tenant Lease Guarantee**, a 12 Month Tenant Guarantee, Eviction Protection Guarantee.
Please read the report below, and check out our performance guarantee's page.
7 Critical Mistakes Tampa Property Managers Sometimes Make
Costly Mistake # 1 - "Your Tampa Property Manager Doesn't Own Any rental Properties"
Costly Mistake # 2 - "Falling Prey to Unscrupulous or Inefficient Repairmen"
Costly Mistake # 3 - "Allowing a Property to Sit Vacant For Months at a Time"
Costly Mistake # 4 - "Hiring a Realtor Who Sells Homes for a Living Instead of a Tampa Property Management Specialist"
Costly Mistake # 5 - "Not Working With Someone With a Systematic Process For Attracting Tenants"
Costly Mistake # 6 - "Your Tampa Property Manager is Non-responsive to Phone Calls or Emails"
Costly Mistake # 7 - "Paying Unnecessary Fees to Your Tampa Property Manager
Any property owner that uses our management services receive the following:
- 67 point “Ready to Rent Checklist” - This will ensure the property is properly cleaned, painted, and all necessary repairs are completed PRIOR to putting the property on the market for rent. As I mentioned before, this is the number one reason why properties sit vacant for 3 to 7 months, instead of 30 days.
($764 Average Savings By Renting Your Home Faster)
- “11 Hour Straight Talk” – My trained leasing staff answers calls from prospective tenants from 8:00am to 7:00pm Monday-Friday. They even answer the majority of phone calls from 11:00am-7:00pm on the weekends.
($575 Average Savings By Getting A Qualified Tenant Out To See Your Home Quickly)
- 24/7 Zero Overhead Repair Service – 80% of repairs that may arise will be handled by 1 of our 4 well trained handyman at a fraction of the cost of hiring your typical repairmen out of the yellow pages or newspaper. When we need to hire a licensed electrician, plumber, or AC tech, we have already negotiated extremely low rates by finding the folks with no overhead, and giving them a ton of repeat business.
($875 Average Repair Savings, Annually on Each Property)
- “Instant Tenant Attraction” System – Developed after 12 years 2,138 + tenants. This advertising system generates 5 to 7 times the amount of tenant calls, compared to traditional rental signs and ads in the newspaper. Even better, you don’t pay an extra dime for all the extra advertising we perform to find you a good tenant.
($550 Average Savings By Getting A Quality Tenant Much Faster)
- No Unnecessary Fees – you DO NOT pay an advertising or set-up/processing fee. You don’t (in fact) pay us anything up front. We get paid only after we find you a good tenant and collect the first month’s rent from them. “Paid for Performance” is the way it should be.
($300-$800 Value Compared To Our Competitors)
These 5 different programs and guarantees are provided to all of our property management clients. You can’t find a SINGLE competitor offering this level of service or guarantee, anywhere in the Tampa Bay area.
Stop the headaches and negative cash flow, complete your Property Owner Inquiry Form Now. (Click Here)
I hope you enjoyed reading and learned some valuable insights about the most common mistakes property owners make.
P.S. - Our Fees: Upfront, no need to guess or wonder:
- 8-10% of the rent collected monthly, as a management fee. There is no management fee if vacant. 8%-9% depending on size of home, and 10% for lower income neighborhoods
- A leasing fee of 50% of the first month's rent, when we rent your property to a qualified new tenant.
- That’s it. There are no set-up fees, cancellation fees, advertising fees, or any other hidden fees that are so often not mentioned, unless you read the fine print.
- You also receive the benefits of our:
- 67 point “Ready to Rent Checklist”
- “11 Hour Straight Talk” Process
- 24/7 Zero Overhead Repair Service
- “Instant Tenant Attraction” System
Yes, David, I am looking for a property manager to end the headaches and negative cash flow. I would like to set up a time with you to discuss my property. (Click Here)