1034 Blackwater Dr. Wesley Chapel, FL 33534
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 2 days
- Rent: $1595
- Address: 1034 Blackwater Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33543
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1832
3 Bed/2.5 Bath Townhome in Wesley Chapel with 1832 sqft. of living space
1034 Blackwater Dr. Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Townhome in Wesley Chapel with 1832 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home to the gated community of Tullamore in Meadow Pointe! Enjoy the community amenities of the pool, clubhouse, playground, basketball, and tennis.
- The luscious, mature landscaping is so inviting!
- Garage keeps your vehicles secure and out of the elements.
- Dramatic two-story foyer gives this spacious home a touch of elegance.
- Tons of natural light throughout, to brighten your day!
- Tile flooring throughout the first floor is so easy to maintain.
- Neutral carpet on 2nd floor adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet!
- The kitchen boasts beautiful maple cabinets and plenty of counter space for the chef.
- Kitchen appliances include range, side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Formal dining room offers a great space for family gatherings or entertaining guests.
- Upstairs loft is a perfect space for an office, game room, or play room. Make it your own!
- Master bedroom features a custom walk-in closet, with built-in shelves and storage, and a full bath for privacy.
- Pantry and linen closet to store all of your essentials.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED and located on the 2nd floor for your convenience.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Screened patio is great for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to Wiregrass mall and Advent Health with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Sand Pine Elementary, Dr. John Long Middle, and Wiregrass Ranch HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)