10403 N Arden Avenue Unit A Tampa, FL 33612
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 9 days
- Rent: $1200
- Address: 10403 N Arden Avenue #A
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33612
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 783
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Tampa Duplex with 783 sq ft of living space.
10403 N Arden Ave #A Tampa, FL 33612
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Tampa Duplex with 783 sq ft of living space.
- Plenty of off-street parking area right in front of the home.
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Ceramic tile all over is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Kitchen appliance include a refrigerator and stove, stove to be delivered this week! Photos will be updated.
- Updated bathroom including new vanity and toilet.
- Window blinds allow in just the right amount of light.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat for year-round comfort.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience of course!
- Central location convenient to just about everything including the University area, Tampa International airport, downtown and major highways.
- DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE FULL WALKTHROUGH VIDEO AT OUR WEBSITE!!
What is the lease duration?
ALL LEASES ARE FOR 12 MONTHS, unless specifically noted otherwise in the individual property ad.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.sensiblepropertymanagement.us/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. There is a 2 pet maximum. More than 1 pet and/or any pet over 35 lbs. will require owner approval. Pets must be spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history, at least 2 references required. First time renters not accepted.
• No money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements is 3 times the monthly rent.
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
For more details on requirements, please click on the policies tab, under "Renters" on our website.(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Shaw Elementary School, Adams Middle, and Wharton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)
Sorry NO dogs! Cats are welcome!