1156 Sunset Point Rd. Unit A Clearwater, FL 33755
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 13 days
- Rent: $995
- Address: 1156 Sunset Point Rd. Unit A
- Unit A
- County: Pinellas
- City: Clearwater
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33755
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 500
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Clearwater Condo with approx 500 sq ft of living space.
1156 Sunset Point Rd. Unit D Clearwater, FL 33755
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Clearwater triplex with approx. 500 sq ft of living space.
- Trash collection is included in the rent.
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Tile Floors throughout really accentuates your décor. No carpet here!
- Kitchen appliances include range, and refrigerator.
- Master bedroom features generous sized walk-in closet.
- Window blinds allow in just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Plenty of AC throughout for year-round comfort.
- Pets upon approval only at this unit, please contact leasing agent with pet photo.
- Convenient to HWY 19, Schools, with tons of groceries, retail, and restaurants near by and let's not forget just minutes to world class beaches!
- DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE FULL WALKTHROUGH VIDEO AT OUR WEBSITE!!
What is the lease duration?
ALL LEASES ARE FOR 12 MONTHS, unless specifically noted otherwise in the individual property ad.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.sensiblepropertymanagement.us/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. There is a 2 pet maximum. More than 1 pet and/or any pet over 35 lbs. will require owner approval. Pets must be spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history, at least 2 references required. First time renters not accepted.
• No money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements is 3 times the monthly rent.
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
For more details on requirements, please click on the policies tab, under "Renters" on our website.(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Sandy Lane Elementary School, Dunedin Highland Middle, and Dundedin HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)
Pets upon approval only, please inquire with leasing agent.