11901 4th St. N #10102 St. Petersburg, FL 33716
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 21 days
- Rent: $1665
- Address: 11901 4th St. N
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33716
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1182
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo Located on the 1st Floor of the Gated Community of Baypointe Preserve
11901 4th St. N. #10102 St. Petersburg, FL 33716
- Welcome to the gated community of Baypointe Preserve! Water is only $35 per month!
- Enjoy the community amenities here- pool, spa, fitness center, dog park, and car wash area.
- Beautiful luxury vinyl plank flooring is sure to accentuate your decor.
- The kitchen boasts plenty of cabinet & counter space and a breakfast bar, with room for seating.
- Kitchen appliances include range, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher for the chef.
- Storage galore! Kitchen pantry, 2 linen closets, and outside utility closet will help keep your essentials organized.
- Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and full bath with a custom walk-in shower and updated vanity.
- Large secondary bedroom with walk-in closet is adjacent to the main bathroom.
- Washer and dryer is INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Screened patio is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to I-275, Downtown St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Gandy Blvd. for easy commute to Tampa, and beaches, with shopping, groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Sawgrass Lake Elementary, Fitzgerald Middle, and Pinellas Park HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)