12768 Oak St. Largo, FL 33774
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 14 days
- Rent: $2195
- Address: 12768 Oak St.
- County: Pinellas
- City: Largo
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33774
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1088
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home Near Gulf Beaches in Largo with 1088 sqft. of living space
12768 Oak St. Largo, FL 33774
- The mature, luscious landscaping is so inviting!
- 2 Car garage with tons of storage space keeps your vehicles secure and out of the elements.
- Large fenced yard is great for entertaining family and friends!
- Open spacious floor plan with vaulted ceilings and plenty of natural light to brighten your day.
- Tile flooring in the living areas is so easy to keep clean and maintain.
- Carpet in the bedrooms adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet!
- The kitchen features plenty of cabinet & counter space, decorative backsplash, and breakfast bar with room for seating.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include side-by-side refrigerator, range, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom is equipped with a full bath for privacy.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Window blinds allows just the right amount of light.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Screened lanai is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- SORRY, NOT PETS ARE ALLOWED.
- Convenient to Gulf Beaches, Parks, and Schools, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED at this unit.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Anona Elementary School, Seminole Middle, and Largo HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)
SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED at this unit.