1309 Costa Mesa Drive Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $895.00
- Address: 1309 Costa Mesa Drive
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33543
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1184
2 Bed/2 Bath Townhome in great neighborhood in Wesley Chapel
1309 Costa Mesa Drive, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- 2 bed / 2.5 bath Townhome in Meadow Pointe with 1184 sqft of living space
- Gated access to Covina Key gives piece of mind and security
- Community Pool has lots of room for relaxing, play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- Tile floors are so easy to maintain.
- Berber carpeted rooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Dishwasher is soooo nice for quick clean up!
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer included of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=229
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a onetime pet fee.
What are your requirements?
You have to have good rental history
No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Sand Pine Elementary, Dr John Long Middle, and Wiregrass Ranch HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)