1400 Gandy Blvd. North #1403 St. Petersburg, FL 33702
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 12 days
- Rent: $1075
- Address: 1400 Gandy Blvd.
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33702
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 615
1 Bedroom 1 Bath 1st Floor Condo in Gated Community with 615 sqft. of living space
1400 Gandy Blvd. #1403 St. Petersburg, FL 33702
- Water bill is only $30 per month!
- Welcome Home to the Gated Community of Windjammer! Enjoy the many amenities here, including the community pool, fitness center, BBQ area, playground, racquet ball, and clubhouse
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Tile floors throughout makes clean-up simple and are so easy to maintain!
- Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, range, and dishwasher.
- Updated kitchen with newer cabinets, counter tops, and breakfast bar with room for seating.
- Efficient central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer Connections with plenty of storage space.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fan will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Covered private balcony perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
- Convenient to Shopping, with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Northeast HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)