1645 58th Terrace S. Unit #1 St. Petersburg, FL 33712
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1150
- Address: 1645 58th Terrace S.
- Unit #1
- County: Hillsborough
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33712
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1200
2 Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom with 1200 sqft. of living space.
1645 58th Terrace S Unit#1, St. Petersburg, FL 33712
- 2 Bed / 1.5 Bath home in St. Petersburg with 1200 sqft of living space
- NOW AVAILABLE! UPDATED PICS COMING SOON!
- Gated Community
- Water, Sewer, and Trash is Included! That's one less bill to worry about!
- Community Pool for relaxing, swimming, or sunning.
- Spacious enclosed patio area
- Wood Laminate floors where you need them are so easy to maintain.
- Carpeted rooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Kitchen Appliances for the chef!
- Dishwasher is so nice for quick clean up!
- Huge Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and Jack-and-Jill full bath.
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer included!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Lots of storage space for all of your keepsakes.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Maximo Elementary, Bay Point Middle, and Lakewood HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)