1728 Mosaic Forest Dr. Seffner, FL 33584
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1495
- Address: 1728 Mosaic Forest Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Seffner
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33584
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1242
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Seffner with 1242 sqft of living space
1728 Mosaic Forest Dr.Seffner, FL 33584
- The yard has lots of room to roam!
- Garage keeps your vehicle secure and out of the elements.
- Vaulted ceilings and planter shelves add character to this modern floor plan.
- Tile flooring is sure to accentuate your decor and is so easy to maintain.
- Carpet in the bedrooms adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- The kitchen boasts plenty of cabinet and counter space and a pass through window.
- Kitchen appliances include range, hood, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
- The master bedroom has a separate entrance to the yard and full bath for privacy.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to shopping, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets, however are subject to owner approval. We do not accept more than one (1) large dog. Pets must be spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Colson Elementary, Burnett Middle, and Armwood HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)