203 Drawbridge Lane Valrico FL 33594
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $995.00
- Address: 203 Drawbridge Lane
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Valrico
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33594
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1408
203 Drawbridge Lane
203 Draw Bridge Lane Valrico, FL 33594
- 3 bed / 2.5 bath townhome in Valrico with 1408 sqft of living space
- Gated access gives piece of mind and security
- Granite Counter Tops in the kitchen
- Water, Sewer and Trash are included. Just less to worry about!
- Nice wood laminate floors are perfect for your furniture and decor
- Tile floors where needed!
- Carpeted bedrooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Generous closets help keep your wardrobe organized
- Black appliances look good with the granite!
- Dishwasher is soooo nice for quick clean up!
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer connections included of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Nifty kitchen pass through
- Kitchen Pantry
- Linen closet .... for linens or for whatever
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=156
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
SORRY NO PETS IN THIS UNIT. ...Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Nelson Elementary, Mulrennan Middle, and Durant HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)