2200 7th Ave. North St. Petersburg, FL 33713
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 15 days
- Rent: $1295
- Address: 2200 7th Ave. N
- Unit B
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33713
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 500
1 Bedroom 1 Bath Furnished Apartment with 500 sqft. of living space
2200 7th Ave. N. Unit B St. Petersburg, FL 33713
- AVAILABLE NOW! NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! You may watch the walkthrough video attached here. Once approved, we will arrange a showing. If the home is not right for you at that point, we will refund your application fees.
- Welcome Home! This cozy downstairs unit is furnished for your convenience.
- Fantastic location and close to everything!
- Tile flooring throughout makes clean up a breeze.
- The kitchen boasts plenty of cabinet space, stone countertops, and pantry to store your essentials.
- Kitchen appliances include range, refrigerator, and microwave for those on-the-go days.
- Spacious bathroom consists of a walk-in shower, sink/vanity, and decorative accent table for extra storage.
- Convenient to I-275, I-375, US-19, Downtown St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, Hospitals, St. Petersburg College, Vinoy Park, and Brooker Creek Park, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
What is the lease duration?
ALL LEASES ARE FOR 12 MONTHS, unless specifically noted otherwise in the individual property ad.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history, at least 2 references required. First time renters not accepted.
• No money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements is 3 times the monthly rent.
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
For more details on requirements, please click on the policies tab, under "Renters" on our website.(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Kingswood Elementary, Rodgers Middle School, and Riverview HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)