2308 7th St S. Left Unit St. Petersburg, FL 33705
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 21 days
- Rent: $1075
- Address: 2308 7th St. S
- Left unit
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33705
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 750
1 Bedroom 1 Bath, plus bonus room, that can easily be used as a 2nd bedroom, duplex with 750 sqft. of living space.
2308 7th St. S LEFT UNIT St. Petersburg, FL 33705
- 1 Bedroom with bonus room that can be used as a 2nd bedroom.
- Water, sewer, trash, and lawn service is included in the rent!
- Wood laminate flooring is sure to accentuate your decor.
- Tile floors where you need them are so easy to clean and maintain.
- Kitchen appliances include range and refrigerator.
- Wood cabinets and nice counter tops for the chef!
- Efficient window units will keep you comfy year round.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Convenient to Downtown St. Petersburg, USF, and I-275 with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Lakewood Elementary, Bay Point Middle, and Lakewood HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)
- SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED.