2349 Willimette Dr Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1095.00
- Address: 2349 Willimette Dr
- County: Pasco
- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33543
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1662
3 Bed/2.5 Bath Westly Chapel Town Home with 1662 sqft of living space
2349 Willimette Dr Wesley Chapel
- 3 Bed / 2.5 Bath Wesley Chapel Townhome with 1662 Sq Ft
- WATER/Basic cable/Phone included!! Quarterly pest control too!
- Screened Patio with storage -a great place to stow all your holiday decorations!
- Private entry
- Tiled entry, kitchen & baths
- Fully loaded kitchen including beautiful oak cabinets, glass-top stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher, pantry, and dining area!
- There is a 1/2 Bath off living room - this is nice so that your guests don't have to go upstairs to your bedrooms to use the bathroom :)
- Vaulted ceilings and ceiling fans throughout
- Master bedroom has His & Hers walk-in Closets! Plenty of room for all your shoes!
- Master bathroom has his & hers sinks!
- Upgraded fixtures in the baths to include faucets, lighting and sinks
- Carpet is in great shape - like new!
- Washer & dryer included
- Central heat/air
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=446
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Double Branch Elementary, Dr John Long Middle, and Wiregrass HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)