3021 6th Ave N. St Pete, FL 33713
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $2450
- Address: 3021 6th Ave N.
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33713
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 1183
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom North St Pete home with 1183 sq ft of living space.
3021 6th Ave N. St Pete FL 33713
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom St. Pete Home with 1183 sq ft of living space.
- Location, Location, Location!! Beautiful home in Historic Kenwood.
- COMING SOON! This home is currently being enjoyed by an occupant, please respect their privacy. Available 12/08/2022. NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Showing will be arranged after approval. App fee refunded if the home is not right for you after your showng.
- Cable, internet, and lawn all included!
- The manicured landscaping is so inviting!
- Screened Lanai to relax and enjoy the Florida weather.
- Formal dining room is perfect for entertaining.
- Faux fireplace feature is so lovely!
- Beautiful Wood Floors really accentuates your decor.
- Ceramic tile where you need it is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Kitchen appliances include glass-top range refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Linen closet to keep you organized.
- Plantation shutters and window blinds throughout allow in just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat for year-round comfort.
- Washer and dryer are included for your convenience of course!
- Convenient to Downtown, Central Ave, tons of dining, shopping and entertainment. And let’s not forget world-class beaches!
What is the lease duration?
ALL LEASES ARE FOR 12 MONTHS, unless specifically noted otherwise in the individual property ad.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.sensiblepropertymanagement.us/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. There is a 2 pet maximum. More than 1 pet and/or any pet over 35 lbs. will require owner approval. Pets must be spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history, at least 2 references required. First time renters not accepted.
• No money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements is 3 times the monthly rent.
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
For more details on requirements, please click on the policies tab, under "Renters" on our website.(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Mount Vernon Elementary School, John Hopkins Middle, and St Pete HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)