4715 Alton Rd. Tampa FL 33615
- Section 8 Accepted: Yes
- 6 DAYS
- Rent: $1300
- Address: 4715 Alton Rd.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33615
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 963
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home with 963 sqft. of living space
4715 Alton Rd. Tampa, FL 33615
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Home in Tampa with 963 sqft. of living space
- Carport offers convenient parking and helps keep you dry!
- Large fenced yard is great for entertaining family and friends.
- Tile floors where you need them, makes clean-up simple, and are so easy to maintain.
- Kitchen appliances for the chef includes a side-by-side fridge, oven, countertop stove, and dishwasher.
- Lots of cabinet and counterspace to keep things organized.
- Linen Closets to store all of your essentials.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Connections, of course!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee if approved. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Dickenson Elementary, Webb Middle, and Jefferson HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)