5047 2nd Ave. N St. Petersburg, FL 33710
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1795
- Address: 5047 2nd Ave. N St. Petersburg, FL 33710
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33710
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 2024
4 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in St. Petersburg with 2024 sqft. of living space
5047 2nd Ave. N. St. Petersburg, FL 33710
- 4 Bed/2 Bath Home in St. Petersburg with 2024 sqft. of living space
- Storage Shed to help keep things organized.
- Fenced Yard with paved patio and alley access is great for entertaining family and friends.
- Slate Floors where you need them, are so easy to clean and maintain.
- Hardwood Floors are sure to accentuate your decor!
- Sleek Kitchen Appliances include range, refrigerator, microwave, and NEW dishwasher (to be delivered upon move-in)!
- Oak Wood Cabinets and Lots of Cabinet Space for the chef!
- Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath which has a separate entrance to the patio. Lots of privacy here!
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Included for your convenience.(Will be delivered upon move-in).
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Pets considered, please inquire wiht the leasing agent.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Mount Vernon Elementary, Hamilton Disston School 6-12, and Boca Ciega HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)
Pets considered, please inquire wiht the leasing agent.