6004 N 32nd Street Tampa FL 33610
- Rent: $1495
- Address: 6004 N 32nd Street
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33629
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1188
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Tampa with 1188 sqft. of living space
6004 N 32nd St. Tampa, FL 33610
- Garage keeps your vehicle secure and out of the elements.
- Large fenced yard with patio- is great for entertaining family and friends!
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Tile floors in living areas is so easy to clean and maintain.
- NEW Carpet in the bedrooms adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- The kitchen features plenty of cabinet & counter space and pantry to store your essentials.
- Kitchen appliances include side-by-side refrigerator and range.
- Master bedroom is equipped with a walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Window blinds allows just the right amount of light.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- Convenient to I-275 and Hospitals, with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Sheehy Elementary School, Sligh Middle, and Middleton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)