7108 S Trask St. Tampa, FL 33616
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1950
- Address: 7108 S Trask St.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33616
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1556
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home with 1556 sqft. of living space
7108 S Trask St. Tampa, FL 33616
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Home in Desirable South Tampa with 1556 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home! The mature landscaping is so inviting!
- 2 Car Garage to keep your toys and vehicle out of the sun and rain.
- Fenced Yard is great for entertaining family and friends.
- Freshly painted and ready for your finishing touches!
- Beautiful Diagonal Tile Floors makes clean-up simple, and are so easy to maintain.
- Carpet in Bedrooms helps keep the noise down and is so comfy on your feet!
- Lots of Natural Light and recessed lighting to brighten this open floor plan.
- Gorgeous Zodiac Counters compliment the cherry wood cabinets.
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances for the chef.
- Microwave and Dishwasher gets the job done faster!
- Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Master Bath features garden tub, stand-in shower, and his/hers sinks.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Laundry Room with custom cabinets and sink.
- Washer and Dryer Included, of course!
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling Fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Convenient to MacDill AFB with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin Fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Westshore Elementary, Monroe Middle, and Robinson HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)