7515 Symmes Rd Unit #3 Gibsonton, FL 33534
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 4 days
- Rent: $1350
- Address: 7515 Symmes Rd Unit #3
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Gibsonton
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33534
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 950
3 Bed/2 Bath Gibsonton Mobile Home with 950 sq ft
7515 Symmes Rd Unit #3 Gibsonton FL 33534
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Mobile Home in Gibsonton lives like a house with 950 sqft. of living space
- Water is included in the rent!
- Manicured lawns perfect for relaxing and enjoying nature.
- The spacious kitchen features plenty of counter space and updated cabinets for the chef.
- Updated sleek black appliances featuring range, hood and refrigerator.
- Dishwasher for quick and easy clean up!
- Pantry to store all of your essentials.
- NEW wood laminate plank flooring throughout is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer CONNECTIONS for your convenience.
- Ceiling fan will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Cable ready of course.
- Convenient to I-275, 301, and shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.sensiblepropertymanagement.us/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. There is a 2 pet maximum. More than 1 pet and/or any pet over 35 lbs. will require owner approval. Pets must be spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Corr Elementary, Eisenhower Middle, and East Bay HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)