775 N. Village Dr. Unit 207 St. Petersburg, FL 33716
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1600
- Address: 775 N Village Dr.
- County: Pinellas
- City: St. Petersburg
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33716
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 885
2 Bedroom 2 Bath St. Petersburg Condo with 885 sqft. of living space
775 N Village Dr. #207 St. Petersburg, FL 33716
- 2 Bed/2 Bath 2nd floor condo in St. Petersburg with 885 sqft. of living space
- Water, sewer, and trash is included in the rent!
- Enjoy the community amenities! Relax at the pool and hot tub, or get physical with a game of tennis.
- 2nd floor means no one living on top of you.
- Assigned parking means you'll always have a spot.
- Freshly painted interior perfect for your finishing touches!
- Tile floors, where you need them, are so easy to clean and maintain.
- NEW Carpet throughout adds warmth and is so nice and comfy on your feet!
- Kitchen appliances include stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with a walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Private patio is perfect for sitting and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to Gandy Blvd. and beaches with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Sorry, No pets allowed at this home.
- DONT FORGOT TO CHECK OUT THE FULL WALKTHROUGH VIDEO AT OUR WEBSITE!!
What is the lease duration?
ALL LEASES ARE FOR 12 MONTHS, unless specifically noted otherwise in the individual property ad.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.sensiblepropertymanagement.us/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. There is a 2 pet maximum. More than 1 pet and/or any pet over 35 lbs. will require owner approval. Pets must be spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history, at least 2 references required. First time renters not accepted.
• No money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements is 3 times the monthly rent.
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
For more details on requirements, please click on the policies tab, under "Renters" on our website.(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Pinellas Central Elementary, Fitzgerald Middle, and Pinellas Park HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)
Sorry No pets allowed at this home.