8111 Hampton View Ln. Tampa, FL 33647
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- 23 days
- Rent: $2395
- Address: 8111 Hampton View Lane
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33647
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1988
3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath 2 Car Garage Townhome in Tampa with 1988 sqft. of living space
8111 Hampton View Lane, Tampa, FL 33647
- 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom Tampa Townhome with 1988 sq ft of living space.
- There is a $100 monthly charge for highspeed internet.
- Welcome Home to the gated community of Grand Hampton! Enjoy the many amenities here, including a resort-style pool, hot tub, playground, fitness center, and tennis.
- The manicured landscaping is so inviting!
- 2 car garage keeps your vehicles secured and out of the elements.
- Screened Lanai to relax and enjoy the Florida weather.
- Open concept floor plan is an entertainer's dream!
- Beautiful Wood Laminate and tile floors really accentuates your decor.
- Carpet flooring in the bedrooms adds warmth just where you need it.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include glass-top range, French door refrigerator, with ice and water dispenser, microwave, and dishwasher.
- The stylish kitchen boasts plenty of cabinet & counter space, and pantry to store your essentials.
- Stunning granite counters are sure to please the chef in the family!
- Loft area at the top of the stairs offers the perfect space for that work from home office, media viewing room or a play room!
- Master suit features a walk-in closet and spacious full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom offers double sinks/vanities with granite counter top, a walk-in shower, and a garden tub, with tile backsplash
- Window blinds allow in just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat for year-round comfort.
- Laundry room is on 2nd floor and includes washer & dryer for your convenience.
- Convenient to I-75 & I-275 with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
What is the lease duration?
ALL LEASES ARE FOR 12 MONTHS, unless specifically noted otherwise in the individual property ad.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.sensiblepropertymanagement.us/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. There is a 2 pet maximum. More than 1 pet and/or any pet over 35 lbs. will require owner approval. Pets must be spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history, at least 2 references required. First time renters not accepted.
• No money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements is 3 times the monthly rent.
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
For more details on requirements, please click on the policies tab, under "Renters" on our website.(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Turner Elementary School K-8, and Wharton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)