8211 Hardee Place Temple Terrace FL 33637
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1100.00
- Address: 8211 Hardee Place
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Temple Terrace
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33637
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1524
3 Bed/2.5 Bath Temple Terrace home
8211 Hardee Place Temple Terrace, FL 33637
- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Temple Terrace Home with 1524 sq ft
- In the heart of Temple Terrace and just 5 minutes to Florida College & Terrace Hill Golf Club. And just 10 minutes to I-4 or USF! Groceries are just 1 mile away at Sweetbay Supermarket
- Adorable 3 bed home with 1 car garage to keep you car out of the Florida sun! Plus there is shelving in there to help keep things organized
- Enjoy Tampa's warm evening sunsets from the wrap around front porch
- Let Fido run & play without worry in the fully fenced back yard
- Screened back porch
- Tile throughout and durable wood laminate in the bedrooms! The only carpet is on the stairs and in the closets.
- Dining area off the kitchen with lovely French doors leading out to the back
- Kitchen is spacious with plenty of cabinet space and a breakfast bar
- Updated appliances
- Dishwasher and disposal of course, no doing dishes by hand here!
- There is a convenient half back down stairs which is great for when you have company over
- Master suite has a private bath and walk-in closet. You're going to love the huge stand up shower!
- Washer & dryer connections of course!
- Linen closet
- Lighted ceiling fans
- Window coverings
- Cable ready
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=875
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Folsom Elementary, Jennings Middle, and King HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)