8238 Willow Beach Dr. Riverview, FL 33578
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $2400
- Address: 8238 Willow Beach Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Riverview
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33578
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Square Feet: 2400
4 Bedroom 3 Bath Fully Furnished Home in Riverview with 2400 sqft. of living space
8238 Willow Beach Dr. Riverview, FL 33578
- Utilities not included. There is a $120 lawn service fee (mowing and professional treatments) and $100 monthly solar fee . Fully functioning solar panels will likely provide savings in excess of this amount!
- FULLY FURNISHED WITH 6 MONTH LEASE. PERFECT FOR ALL OF YOUR SHORT-TERM NEEDS! ALL FURNITURE AND HOUSEWARES shown in photos are included. Whether you are building a house, purchasing a new home, shopping for the right neighborhood, or are here on business or internship, this home is sure to fulfill your temporary needs!
- AVAILABLE NOW! NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! You may watch the walkthrough video attached here. Once approved, we will arrange a showing. If the home is not right for you at that point, we will refund your application fees.
- Welcome Home to The Villages at Oak Creek! The mature landscaping is so inviting.
- Beautiful architectural details throughout, including a dramatic entrance with rotunda and lighting, tray ceiling, and crown molding adds elegance to this open, spacious floor-plan.
- Recessed lighting and tons of natural light to brighten your day!
- Ceramic tile in living areas is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet in bedrooms adds warmth and is so comfy on your feet.
- The gourmet kitchen features cherry wood cabinets, granite counters, and kitchen island with room for seating for the chef.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include French door refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, range, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Butler's pantry with built-in wine rack is perfect when entertaining guest.
- Walk-in pantry and linen closet to keep your essentials organized.
- Master bedroom features NEW pendant lights, a large walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Master bathroom has a walk-in shower, garden tub, dual vanities and sinks with granite counter.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Water softener is gentle on your clothes.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Screened lanai is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to Selmon Expressway, Hospitals, and MacDill AFB with groceries, retail, and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Ippolito Elementary, Giunta Middle, and Spoto HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)