8313 N Edison Ave Tampa FL 33604
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1095.00
- Address: 8313 N. Edison Ave
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33604
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1214
3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa Home
8313N Edison Ave Tampa, FL 33604
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Tampa home with 1214 sq ft
- Long driveway & white picket fence - definite curb appeal!
- 1 car garage - keep your car out of the Florida sun :)
- Fenced back yard
- Big tiled & screened back porch
- Beautiful tile throughout - no carpet to worry about here
- U-shaped kitchen & separate dining room
- Plenty of cabinet space & a pantry too!
- Descent sized master bedroom with an in-suite bath & walk-in closet
- Central heat & air
- Washer & dryer connections of course!
- Ceiling fans
- Cable ready
- Linen closet
How do I get there?
- Fro0m 275 take exit 49 for Bird St.
- Slight LT onto N Lamar Ave
- LT onto E Waters Ave
- Slight LT onto CR 584/W Waters Ave
- LT onto N Edison Ave
- House will be on the LT
- 8313 N Edison Ave
Schools for this address?
Forest Hills Elementary, Adams Middle, Chamberlain High (Subject to change.)
How do I go see it?
Just give us a phone call and you can go in and see it. We are available extended hours, the cell phone number is 813-377-6935, ask for Autumn. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is equal to 1/2 a month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds. Pet fee required, call for details.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• We do pull your credit. It doesn't have to be perfect but I do look to see what you have on your account