8552 J R Manor Dr. Tampa, FL 33634
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1225
- Address: 8552 J R Manor Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33634
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1066
2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Townhome with 1066 sqft of living space
8852 J R Manor Dr. Tampa, FL 33634
- 2 Bed/2.5 Bath Townhome in Tampa with 1066 sqft. of living space
- Enjoy the serenity that nature has to offer with these gorgeous conservation and lake views!
- Community pool is perfect for some fun in the sun.
- Ceramic tile throughout the 1st floor is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Wood laminate flooring on 2nd floor is sure to accentuate your decor.
- The spacious kitchen features beautiful oak wood cabinets with plenty of counter space, and a tile backsplash for the chef.
- Sleek kitchen appliances include glass-top stove, side-by-side fridge with ice and water dispenser, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Separate dining area, eat-in nook, and breakfast bar for those on-the-go days.
- Pantry to store all of your essentials.
- Half bath downstairs is perfect when entertaining guests.
- Two bedrooms located upstairs, each with a full bath for privacy.
- Efficient central AC and heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Front loader washer and dryer INCLUDED for your convenience.
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze.
- Screened lanai is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Convenient to Veterans Expressway Tampa International Airport, and AMC Theaters with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin Fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Crestwood Elementary, Webb Middle, and Leto HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)