8622 Woodridge Rd Tampa FL 33619
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1150.00
- Address: 8622 Woodridge Rd
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33619
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1143
3 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1143 sqft of living space
8622 Woodridge Rd. Tampa, FL 33619
- 3 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1143 sqft of living space
- Complete Renovation is finished, only needs you to move in!
- 1 car garage keeps your toys and truck out of the elements!
- The fenced yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- Hey! Nice Appliances for the chef! Matter of Fact! that's a fine looking kitchen. Hardwood Cabinets! Composite Counter Tops! Flat top stove! Where Am I, Trump Tower?
- Tile floors where you need them are so easy to maintain.
- NEWLY Carpeted rooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by. Serious shade tree for some climbing!
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer connections of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Clair Mel Elementary, Dowdell Middle, and Bloomingdale HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)