8716 N Orangeview Ave Tampa FL 33617
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $795.00
- Address: 8716 N. Orangeview Ave.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33617
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1068
3 bed 2 bath plus 2 bonus rooms home in Tampa with 1068 sqft of living space
8716 N. Orangeview Ave. Tampa, FL 33617
- 2 bed / 2 bath plus 2 bonus rooms- home in Tampa with 1068 sqft of living space
- Huge Fenced Yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- Tile floors are pet and family friendly, and so easy to maintain.
- Freshly painted interior lets you get to decorating right away!
- Closets help keep your wardrobe organized
- Convenient to Busch Gardens, Islands of Adventure, with shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=1260
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Kimbell Elementary, Van Buren Middle, and Wharton HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)