8807 Grand Bayou Ct Tampa FL 33635
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1750.00
- Address: 8807 Grand Bayou Ct.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33635
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 2650
4 Bed/2.5 Bath West Chase home with 2650 sq ft
8807 Grand Bayou Ct. Tampa, FL 33635
- 4 Bed/2.5 Bath West Chase home with 2650 sq ft
- Publix Supermarket & Walgreens Pharmacy just within 2 miles
- Lush green lawn in a beautiful tree-lined, deed restricted neighborhood
- Back patio for your all your BBQ festivities
- 2 car garage - keep your car our of the Florida sun :)
- Formal living & dining room plus family room/dining room combo off the kitchen
- Tiled entry, kitchen & bath - easy to keep clean!
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with 42" cabinets, sleek black appliances, and recessed lighting
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Glass-top stove
- Spacious master bedroom with HUGE in-suite master bath
- Master bedroom closet is the size of a bedroom!!
- Garden tub, stand up shower, & his/hers sinks
- Window Coverings
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Washer/Dryer included!
- Coat & linen closets
- water softener - ladies, you are gonna love what this does for your hair!
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=664
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Please call for the pet policy.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Lowry Elementary, Farnell Middle, and Alonso HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)