8810 N 15th St Tampa FL 33604
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $995.00
- Address: 8810 N 15th St
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33604
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1206
3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage home in Tampa with 1206 sqft of living space
8810 N. 15th Street Tampa, FL 33604
- 3 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1206 sqft of living space
- 2 car garage keeps your toys, tools and vehicles out of the elements! Ahh cool seats..
- Covered porch is great for outdoor relaxing
- The fenced yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- Large living and dining rooms let you live big with elbow room...thats a nice-a
- Tile floors are so easy to maintain.
- Carpeted rooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Freshly painted interior lets you get to decorating right away!
- Walk in closets help keep your wardrobe organized
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Dishwasher is soooo nice for quick clean up!
- Microwave heats it up fast!
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer connections included of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze
- Pantry for stocking up on essentials
- Linen closet for a well folded towel and sheet. Gotta keep you sheet straight!
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=1307
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a one time pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Sulphur Springs Elementary, Van Buren Middle, and Chamberlain HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)