8913 El Portal Dr Tampa FL 33604
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1250.00
- Address: 8913 El Portal Dr.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33604
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1378
4 bed / 2 bath POOL home in Tampa with 1378 sqft of living space
8913 El Portal Dr. Tampa, FL 33604
- 4 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1378 sqft of living space
- Freshly renovated lets you move in with peace of mind!
- Walking distance to Chamberlin High, Adams Middle, and Forrest Hills Elementary!
- Private In Ground Pool for relaxing and fun your way. AND: the owner is including chemical service, you just need to keep the filter clean!
- Granite Counter Tops and Slate Backsplash
- NEW water heater
- NEW CARPET in bedrooms
- NO YARD WORK!!! Lawn care and irrigation included
- Carport keeps your toys and vehicles out of the sun and rain
- The Fenced yard has lots of room for play and entertaining family and friends. Wear your sunscreen!
- Wood laminate floors look great, and perfect for singing in your socks Tom Cruise style!
- Tile floors are so easy to maintain.
- Carpeted rooms help keep the noise down and are so comfy on the feet!
- Garbage disposal makes cleaning up easier!
- Dishwasher is soooo nice for quick clean up!
- Convenient to shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round
- Washer and Dryer connections included of course!
- Window blinds allow just the right amount of light
- Ceiling fans will be sending you a cool breeze
- Linen closet
- To view more pictures of this home and a walk through video, please visit our web site at https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/rental-unit.aspx?rid=1125
How do I go see it?
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please read more details at our FAQ: https://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee if applicable. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your pet policy?
Sorry, NO PETS in this unit.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Forest Hills Elementary, Adams Middle, and Chamberlain HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)