8925 Iron Oak Ave. Tampa, FL 33647
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $1550
- Address: 8925 Iron Oak Ave.
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33647
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1249
2 Bedroom 2 Bath End Unit Townhome with 1249 sqft. of living space8925 Iron Oak Ave. Tampa, FL 33647
- 2 Bed/2 Bath Townhome in Tampa with 1249 sqft. of living space
- Welcome Home The mature landscaping is so inviting!
- Located in the Live Oak Preserve community which offers clubhouse, a resort style pool, workout center, playground, tennis and basket ball courts.
- Covered Front porch is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Florida weather.
- Garage keeps your vehicle secure and out of the elements.
- Recessed Lighting to brighten your day!
- Tile Floors where you need them, makes clean-up simple, and are so easy to maintain.
- Carpet helps keep the noise down and is so comfy on your feet!
- Kitchen Appliances include range, side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Beautiful Cherry Wood Cabinets compliment the Granite Countertops!
- Kitchen Pantry to store all of your essentials.
- Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- Master Bath has his and her sinks, along with a stand-in shower.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat will keep you comfy year round.
- Washer and Dryer Included for your convenience.
- Window Blinds allow just the right amount of light.
- Convenient to Shopping with groceries, retail and restaurants near by.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.stressfreepropertymanagement.com/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay 1 full month up front along with your security deposit and a pet fee, if applicable. There is a $150-$300 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is the same as 1 month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. They must be full grown and spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history
• No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
• You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Turner Elementary, Wharton Middle, and Benito HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)