1903 W. Spruce St., Tampa, FL 33607
- Sale Price: $44,148.00
- Address 1: 1903 W. Spruce St
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Tampa
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33607
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1305
- 4 Bed 1.5 Bath Tampa Home with 1150 sq ft!
- Old West Tampa, just north of Hyde Park
- Wheelchair accessible - ramp at front & back doors
- Publix Supermarket, Walgreens Pharmacy and Walmart just 1 mile away!
- Great location: 8 minutes to downtown Tampa & 10 min to the airport.
- Fenced yard- let Fido run & play!
- HUGE back porch - great for entertaining
- Terrazzo throughout - so easy to keep clean
- Window coverings throughout
- New kitchen and baths
- New cabinets& counters
- HUGE kitchen - room for a dining room set
- Cable ready
- Washer/Dryer connections
- FRESH paint!
How do I get there?
- From I-4, head west on I-4, keep left at fork to continue toward I-275
- Follow signs for I-275 S/Tampa Int Airport & merge onto I-275 S
- Take exit 42 on the left for North Howard Ave
- Turn right onto N. Howard Ave
- Turn right onto W. Spruce St.
- Destination will be on the left
- 1903 Spruce St. Tampa
How do I go see it?
Just give me a phone call and you can go in and see it. My name is Brande and my cell phone number is 813-347-9295. Please no phone calls after 8:30 PM.
Where can I get an application?
You can go to our website www.NoVacancyNow.com under renters just download the application and fax it to us at 813-621-5363. Or just apply online!
How long does it take to find out if you are approved?
It typically only takes one business day to tell you if you are approved
What is your deposit?
The deposit is equal to 1/2 a month's rent.
What is your pet policy?
Pets are fine, Must be full grown and no aggressive breeds
What are your requirements?
- You have to have good rental history
- No evictions or money owed to an apartment community for any reason
- We do a criminal background check and we go back 5 years
- You have to have at least 6 months job history at the same job
- Income requirements range from 2-3 times the monthly rent depending on the home you are applying for and your other monthly obligations
- We do pull your credit. It doesn't have to be perfect but I do look to see what you have on your account